Since its inception the union has been the torch bear of the workers struggles and part of the broader National liberation struggle against apartheid.
• To ensure that new technology benefits and not oppresses workers
• Representation by the union
• Promotion of worker rights in the workplace
• Grievance handling and dispute resolution
• Fight for one month severance pay for each completed year of service.
• The right to work and earn a decent salary.
26.2067° S, 28.0433° E
- BACK TO TOP -
2018 Bifawu Designed by Speedtac IT Solutions